Monday, May 31, 2010

Gearchéim an Trá Mhór

1. I had my last exam todaaay. En celebrátion, I'm off to watch Going Postal (the-main-guy-is-hot-i-don't-care-what-you-say) and have a few tons of gone-off cake.

2. I was on Tavi Gevinson's blog for the eighth time this minute and her new post basically sums up the brilliancy of fourth year fo' meh. http://www.thestylerookie.com/2010/05/in-which-i-reflect-on-middle-school.html Check thut ouut. Yeah she's fourteen, but I'm mentally seven so..

3. Doctor Who. Holy fucking shit. RORY, THE TARDIS SHRAPNEL, AMY:o and next week is Van Gogh? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'll keep the army of Matt Smith gifs i have till that episode, but in the meantime..

4. PAUL MCCARTNEY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY PARTAY
THIS FRIIIIDAAAY! Whu-whaat!


Also friday is the last ever day of fifth year aka of any year but the last. *gags* Wowowowow whatta year. To be then followed by an M Weekend, a gay pride march, and i hope to GOD, another miniature M-Getaway. And then another partay. And then my parents are going to see Paul McCartney. Woot. :'(

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment