Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE READER. I haven't seen THE READER

^^ Last year with Hugh Jackman, no?

Oscar results..hmm:

Best Director – The Hurt Locker. YESSS! A classic case of SUCK IT to James Cameron, the pompous prick. Also Kathryn Bigelow is the first woman to win Best Director so kajawww!
Best Picture – The Hurt Locker. WAHEYY! Did I mention Suck-It-James-Cameron?
Best Actor – Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart The Dude abides. :D SO happy about that.
Best Actress – Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side. I actually mentioned this in the Parnassus Rant as a joke. EEERUGHH! What about Carey Mulligan?!
Best Supporting Actor – Christoph Waltz I heart Inglourious Basterds and all it's hilarious gore but Stanley Tucci? *tear*
Best Supporting Actress – Mo’Nique “Precious” Yeah thats fair. Even though Anna Kendricks..OKAYOKAYI'LLSHUTUP
Best Animated Feature – Up YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I like the cone of shame.
Best Costume Design – The Young Victoria Wtfff? Really? I saw that film and MEH. Parnassus was in that categoryyy mommm.
Best Art Direction – Avatar Also Parnassus was here buuut Avatar had to get this one. I mean it had to get a few!
Best Makeup – Star Trek Awwww yeea-aah! But I don't really know what makeup was in this though..like Spock's brows. Mmmmokay


Also Carey Mulligan's dress was made outa mini pieces of cutlery!

C-U-T-E.


Maarthaa ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment