Monday, April 5, 2010

10 REASONS TO LOVE A MAC

Maaan my keyboard was getting a bit dusty there but I'm back...you're resident MacNerd is back. Why the 'Mac' you ask? Well..inspired by previous post..kudos to you;) for a second I thought the cartoon guy was the guy from The Road To Eldorado....anyone remember? Came out in Disney's semi-decent years?
ANYGAY (stole!)
I believe the word...'Mac' was mentioned in the previous post.....it stirred something within me (NOT THAT) and I felt I had to convert..I mean..write to you all about this.
*ahem*
THE APPLE MAC IS THE GREATEST INVENTION SINCE THE TOASTER...here's why:
1. It's SMOOOOOOOOTH....like a cat's fur..no awkward angles, no rough surfaces that when you accidentally scrape a nail off you don't shiver like you've just seen a ghost.

2. If looks aren't your things..maybe the operating system will tempt you..its EASY once you get the knack of it..and it's also..ridiculously smooth.on only has to click the little orange circle to see page zip away down to the bottom toolbar...it's fascinating and beautiful..like sychronized swimming or something.

3. The noises it makes are comforting. No horrible 'DOOOUH' error noise that can only be associated with your internet crashing on a pc and you losing everything that you ever jnew and it basically being THE END OF THE WORLD..no..none of that ...just a simple 'boing!' to let you know that something has gone wrong but it WILL BE OK.

4. The obvious but little known...Macs don't get viruses..all hail Steve Jobs for his moment of genius when he thought...'lets just not let them in?'..Do PCs get viruses?......well.

5. Their sprightly advertising campaign has convinced me that macs are 'cool', 'hip' and for the the 'youth' of today. In most films are the college kids on cranky dell 'tops or stylish macbook pros.....macbook pros CORRECT.

I could go on..but....I think you'll find these a bit more informative...and entertaining if you're INTO THAT.

So that's it
Marianne ♪♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment