Saturday, April 3, 2010

You’re probably not a betting man...RIPE AS A PEACH!

UPDATE: This is the post I did BEFORE the Who Rant. Idiot.


That wuz mi verbal repetition of mi Tom Waits impression from today and also from The Imaginarium (have I ever mentioned that before?).
Ughh I’ve been in town for like 9 hours cause I pimp’d my hair again..D: IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU SCURVYY? But ANYWAYY we saw Kick-Ass with Aaron “The John” Johnson and my new best friend Hit Girl. I’m not gonna go into a loooooong review about it but just know that it’s soundtrack is amaaazing (kinda like the randomness of Ghost Town) with Joan Jett, The Prodigy, Ellie Goulding and Ennio Morricone (who did the soundtrack for Lolita). Also Nicholas Cage is FINALLLY breaking out of his gawd-awful films phase and did this brilliant Adam West/paedophile performance in a moustache & cardigans. Red Mist left the door open for a Kick Ass sequel and Hit Girl was just ridiculous. The bit where she cut off that guy’s calves, her purple wig, the “Okay-you-cunts-let's-see-what-you-can-do-now” quote and the EPIC fight scene set to Bad Reputation were fucking HILARIOUS & so ludicrously horrific for an 11 year old that it just tied the whole kooky-indie (kindie?) tone together perfectly. The whole thing was more gory than anything Quentin Tarantino has even thought of (yeah i’m that serious) & funnier than..pffft..at least that re-tard Johnny Vegas last night on QI. Erg! Still angry at that. There was also the discovery of Cork’s BESTTT vintage clothes shop, some furthering of the Magical Coffee Tour, racist dogs, choking on ice-cream floats, Lolita, Lolita, Lolita, feverishly blushing about opticians (THIS WAS NOT ME btw), mmclassicalll referencessss in haaamlet..plus the pig latin machine in my head scrambled
“I wouldn’t care if john lennon punched me!”
out as:
“I wouldn’t care if punch lennon johned me!”
*cringe* I’m a retard. D: Well Tom Waits for no man. A haw haw HAWW! Because now Doctor Who is on. *barf* Matt Smith has a face like a turnip if it had hair. But there will be a review anywhoo. Okay time to leave!

Oh yeah and, before I forget:

Break me off a piece of THAT!

Marthaaa ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment