Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm actually such a freak

IT WAS FORTY YEARS AGO TODAY.
:[
Well then, what better way (for me, anyway) to..COMMEMORATE the loss of The Beatles on this day than to display their beautiful genius through a representation from a first hand witness.
Martha The Sheepdog.



Martha feels like a third wheel amongst the inevitable growing love affair.





Martha nuzzles Paul like a baby lion and sells her newborn (the runt one) to distract Ringo, while simultaneously excluding George.
AWWWKKWARDDDD!




Martha turns away from Paul's ridiculous "man beard" in shame and disgust.







Martha has a nice cup of tea with John and gives him a right talking-to about his new lady friend. JOHN NO HAPPY





"Ugh yeah, I just..need to go out for...some milk..BRBKTHXBYE!"
Paul didn't come back. D:





"I remember John said, ‘I’ve never seen you like that before.’ I’ve since thought, you know, he wouldn’t have. It’s only when you’re cuddling around with a dog that you’re in that mode, and she was a very cuddly dog.”
AWWW YEAHHHH. But then..
"Whereas it would appear to anybody else to be a song to a girl called Martha, it’s actually a dog, and our relationship was platonic, believe me."
Well lets just pretend he didn't say that bit.


Well there you have it. I'm dead IMEANSHE'SDEAD, just like half the brilliant people in these photographs. But that music they have lives on...I spose..if it ever gets into the mainstream iTunes maybe.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment